We have 5 points of quality control
- All fabric is inspected before and after printing, any flaws are marked and if number of flaws exceed our standard grade it is returned/re printed.
- Our markers are computer nested and a coding system ensures the correct styles are cut.
- Each machinist sees an entire garment through from start to finish therefore any marks or flaws are quickly picked up.
- Our QC team will measure, check for flaws, stains and test pull stress areas of the garment.
- The production manager & assistant manager will conduct random spot check through out the order cycle.